If you know Math, Intermediate Algebra (basically beg. college math)...bid on this.
online math quiz. homework.
topics to be covered:
1. Solve systems of linear equations in three variables using a variety of methods, including matrices.
2. Create graphs of systems of linear inequalities in two variables and determine the solution set.
3. Simplify and perform the basic arithmetic operations on radical expressions in both radical and exponential form and solve radical equations.
4. Create graphs of nonlinear functions using various methods, including transformations.
5. Perform the basic arithmetic operations with complex numbers.
6. Solve quadratic equations including those having complex number solutions.
7. Identify and graph conic sections;
8. Solve absolute value inequalities and nonlinear inequalities in one variable.
9. Perform basic algebra with functions, determine whether a function is one-to-one and find the inverse of a one-to-one function.
10. Use the properties of and relationship between exponential and logarithmic functions to solve a variety of application problems;
11. Determine the pattern of simple sequences, including arithmetic and geometric sequences, and use appropriate notation in expressing the closed form of the sequence.
12. Apply arithmetic and geometric sequences and their sums in solving related problems.
13. Identify three-dimensional geometric figures and apply the appropriate surface area and volume formulas.