The goal of the project is to provide for Microsoft Windows XP a DDE (dynamic data exchange) for MB Trading platform using its API. The goal is to transfer data in realtime from MB Trading platform do other systems (Microsoft Excel, Amibroker, etc). All information regarding API is available here: [url removed, login to view]
Delivered product will be tested on Microsoft Excel and other software using DDE as a way to import data realtime to.
Only bidders having experience in such fields will be taken into consideration.
1. All the commercial rights to the work you deliver belongs to us (all rights are transfered automatically in the moment we pay You for Your work);
2. We need the documentation to all things You do for us;
3. We need You to use a CVS server in order to keep changes to the files; You have to deliver a) full source code, b) documentation, c) working installation binaries in MSI format
4. We work in the following scenario: We provide You the description of functionality we expect, You provide us a quote and timeframe of implementation, then You provide us a beta version, we make 30% of payment, we provide You our remarks and comments, You implement them, provide us the final version, we pay You 50% of payment, the rest - 20% is paid after 1 month the functionality works as it should;
5. All implementation must be compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Me and Vista as well