I am looking for a programmer to do an application for secure data transfer from one of the specified sources to a database residing on an in-house server.
My client has field personnel who will have the data to be uploaded frequently, every time they register a sale. They may do this by SMS or WAP app from their mobile phone. Or if they are near an internet facility or near one of their offices/liaison agents, they will use the internet or intranet portal to transfer batches of the data.
Data fields to be transferred:
Three numbers up to 16 digits and one text field up to 60 characters from user input and one source identifier from automatic capture (data type should be suitable for capturing mobile phone CLIP data).
The sources may be any one of these as desired by user:
1) SMS from a mobile phone (source identifier is CLIP)
2) Input form for mobile phone (WAP perhaps, source identifier is CLIP)
3) Internet portal form (source identifier is ip address and user name)
4) Intranet portal form (source identifier is ip address and user name)
5) OCR/scan of pre-printed and filled form (source identifier will be personnel's signature).
Please also suggest if you have any other/ better ideas. Basically we want secure and source identifiable data transfer with zero risk of hacking. The application will primarily be used in India.
We will need complete source and rights to the finished products and/or services (developer will do the work on hire basis). Payment will be through GAF escrow system in phases.
This is a very important project. So, please feel free to discuss - we are open to let you revise your bid, if project scope changes as a result of the discussions.