I have a PC with Windows XP and a USB Webcam (Logitech Quickcam pro 5000) with the latest driver from Logitech (version 9.5.0).
I want to have an application that capture the video & audio streams from the Webcam and convert it into an MPEG-2 stream that I can feed into another one of my tools.
The application should have two modes:
- A UI mode: with a window showing the live stream with a "stream" button that starts/stops the mpeg-2 streaming.
- A command line mode that has the same feature set from the command line.
The deliverables are the following:
- Source code of the application in C# or C++
- Binary of the application and the command line tool
- Documentation of the tool: how it is developed and how to use it.
- Demo of the application
The code should not contain GPL code and I should be the sole owner of the copyright/patents of the application.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1061 for this job
Dear Sir, Kindly note we have a robust experience in the media field please check your PMB for further details about our experience na dthe proposal regards george
Few qualities we work with: 1. Available experties in video streaming . 2. Established record for quality and post delivery support. 3. very striclty followed timelines.