B2B single product Web site with E-Commerce.
Current preference is for ASP.Net along with C# or VB.Net languages. All activity to be on a secure server with SSL certificate. Any alternative proposal should indicate why the alternative is a better solution. Speed, reliability and security are of prime importance.
Additional products over the initial single product should be allowed for but they are not planned in the short term. Each product will be identified by a two digit alphanumeric code. Each product purchased will be prepaid at various price points. Tracking will by product number, quantity purchased and quantity remaining for each account. Each product will have a purchase form in which there is only one product being purchased at a time eventhough there will be different quantities and prices.
A complete year annual volume might run from 12,000 to 30,000 input form submits. There will be one download for every submit. Seventy percent might occur over a four month period. The actual number of accounts may only be in 500 to 1000 range.
1. Pages: Six to Eight tabs with some PDF's possible.
2. Forms: Create Acct / Sign In / Purchase / Selectform / Input.
3. Assign each account an automated sequential account number. It will consist of 6 digits of alphanumeric characters . The account number will also be included on all forms, transactions and reports issued.
Each account will have an company admistrator with user name and password as well as up to four additional users with their own user name and password. Only company administrator allowed to edit. Multiple users can be signed in at any time.
Allow for site administrator to create/delete accounts via form in addition to the normal process.
4. Product will consist of PDF download produced from server-side process where input for process is fed from user input via form submit. The server-side process will be the process/program/script obtained from converting formulas from an excel spreadsheet. Reports will be five pages with identical rows although the number of columns can vary
5. Input will be from a form submit process.
6. Tracking system for product quantity remaining. Normal source of Additions are from purchases, decreases when the form is submitted, although an adjustment form should be allowed by the site administrator. To receive Input form when requested the account must have prepaid balance in users account for that form, if not take user to purchase form page.
7. General sequence after sign in: Select form, Choose Input form, Submit, PDF ready for download, download. After a input form Submit return user to Select form page.
Initially only one product for users to select. Others are under development so the expectation is for continued projects.
8. The input form and output PDF will contain sensitive financial data. This information is not to be retained anywhere on the system (purge/delete) after PDF download occurs.
9. Purchases by credit card only (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex) with merchant account and payment gateway. All payments will be prepaying a certain number of submits ranging from 1 to 100. The options to price and quanity are six, clients are obtaining the rights to submit input forms. All accounts will in effect be prepaid. Any rights purchased are good for one year and should expire (be adjusted off the remaining) after 367 days.
Each product purchased will be prepaid at various price points. Tracking will by product number, quantity purchased and quantity remaining for each account. Each product will have a purchase form in which there is only one product being purchased at a time eventhough there will be different quantities and prices. No need for a cart. All activity to be on a secure server with SSL certificate. Additional products will be added in the future so each product will have a two digit alphanumeric field.
Payment through escrow:
49 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $5442 på dette job
Hello Sir, We are a group of talented professionals constituting Exotic Solutions Inc. and are willing to work on this project with you. Please check PMB for more detail. Thank you.
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website development and Website marketing. Please check your PMB for more details.
Hi. We are professional outsourcing company in China. Based on your description of your project, we can sure we can do that within 60 days. We will use .NET-C#/MSSQL for you. Please PM me if you want to know more.