Business Web site.
ASP.Net along with C# or VB.Net languages. All activity to be on a secure server with SSL certificate. Speed, reliability and security are of prime importance. Limited budget needs immediate start, short delivery period, and high performance.
Additional products over the initial single product should be allowed for but they are not planned in the short term. Each product will be identified by a four digit alphanumeric code. Each product purchased will be prepaid with various price points. Tracking will by product number, quantity purchased and quantity remaining for each account. Each product will have a purchase form in which there is only one product being purchased at a time even though there will be different quantities and prices.
1. Pages: Six to Eight tabs with some PDF's.
2. Forms: Sign In / Create Account / Purchase / Selectform / Input.
3. Assign each account an automated sequential account number. It will consist of 6 digits of alphanumeric characters . The account number will also be included on all forms, transactions and reports issued.
Each account will have an company admistrator with user name and password as well as up to four additional users with their own user name and password. Only company administrator allowed to edit. Multiple users can be signed in at any time.
Allow for site administrator to create/delete accounts via form in addition to the normal process.
4. Product will consist of PDF download produced from server-side process where input for process is fed from user input via form submit. The server-side process will be the process/program/script obtained from converting formulas from an excel spreadsheet. Reports will be five pages with identical rows although the number of columns can vary
5. Input will be from a form submit process.
6. Tracking system for product quantity remaining. Normal source of Additions are from purchases, decreases when the form is submitted, although an adjustment form should be allowed by the site administrator. To receive Input form when requested the account must have prepaid balance in users account for that form, if not take user to purchase form page.
7. The input form and output PDF data will not be retained. Delete after PDF download occurs.
8. Purchases only through PayPal. All accounts will in effect be prepaid with expiration date on purchase use. Tracking will by product number, quantity purchased and quantity remaining for each account. Each product will have a purchase form in which there is only one product being purchased at a time eventhough there will be different quantities and prices. No need for a cart. Additional products will be added in the future so each product will have a four digit alphanumeric field.