We require a package for the OPENWRT busybox based firmware. The plugin should have the functionality to be included in the firmware which would be already residing on the OPENWRT router. The requirements are as follow:
1) It should be able to sniff ipv4 packets
2) Add ipv6 details to the packet in the payload and forward the packet to an ipv6 based pc using any of the router interface
3) It should show details of all ipv4 connected clients as well as ipv6 connected clients.
4) It should show traffic and routing information in the form of a web page residing on the linux based router
5) Source code is required along with a user manual.
You wont require a router to test the project. Native linux SDKs for the openwrt are available([url removed, login to view]). Further details can be given upon request.