We are looking for someone to select and install an SMPP Server, which is able to accept incoming smpp client connections and provide internal routing to other smpp service providers. Server should be able to provide accounting information for customer accounts (credit and postpaid). As we do not have a software solution selected yet, we are looking for someone to suggest as software for such a solution and implement it. The software should be open source or based on open source. bid price would be including any software.
SMPP Server features:
1. Country/Prefix based routing:
2. Fallback capabilities: Meaning an option to define primary and Fallback carriers for specific countries.
3. Support for smpp protocol, so clients can bind via smpp protocol
4. Support for SMPP protocol to bind to other service providers
5. Support for Http protocoll (inbound= to send SMS to the system)
6. Support for standard/extended gsm and unicode alphabet
6. Accounting capabilities for messages send by customers
7. Option to create customer accounts without need to restart the system
8. Web based administration features for routing, accounting and customer creation.
9. Questions and suggestions are welcome!