Who We Are:
samesurf is comprised of leading professionals from the interactive, marketing, monetization, and market research industries. The Company is an emerging leader in real-time sharing of online content. samesurf’s investors include prominent individuals and entities from the internet, video game, and hospitality industries.
What We Offer:
The Company is willing to discuss both contract work and permanent full time employment with a qualified candidate or candidates. This is an opportunity to work with prominent individuals and investors from the Internet and related industries while being able to shape the technical direction of an innovative start-up company. The Company is based in Southern California (Los Angeles) and we would prefer to hire a developer who lives in the Southern California basin.
• A Minimum of 3 years with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Debugging, Reporting and Testing of Windows, MAC and Web based applications.
• Expert knowledge of C++ Coding, Visual Studio, and Cocoa
• Expert knowledge of Java, server-side java technologies and object-oriented design.
• Ability to review, correct, and write, clean, coherent code, and to follow established coding style guidelines.
• API Integration with common APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.
• XML and HTML
• Web Service Development
• Efficient in designing and building databases, developing queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server.
• Web programming in a load balanced, distributed architecture.
• Experience in end-to-end application development (UI and server side).
• Extensive experience working with PHP, databases, and web technologies.
• Experience working on multi-component, multi-threaded, distributed applications.
• Experience developing highly concurrent and scalable applications.
• Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
• Exceptional analytic and problem solving skills.
• BS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
The Company has already built PC and MAC Versions of its desktop application. The candidate’s role will be to continue to lead the technical design and development effort for samesurf’s web application, desktop application, and web presence (coding, integration, debugging, testing, etc.). The candidate will ensure that the design and implementation tasks are well documented/developed and that they meet scalability and performance requirements.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $3306 for this job
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.
(Developed about 200 projects.(using different Dot Net and open source Tools for Different Client ) . You can find my portfolio on ([url removed, login to view])