Project: Cleaning up a SQL Server 2005 Database
We are looking for database designers who can improve the structure of a working database. The database has been messed up a bit and need better documentation.
1. Analyzing database structure
2. Checking relationships between tables
3. Checking and improving the naming of tables, stored procedures and functions
4. Checking and improving of database diagram
5. Writing documentation.
We know its very difficult to do a proposal when you havent seen the database yet. We cant post the database online. We can give you already some details to help you making a proposal.
Number of database tables: 75
Number of stored procedures: 100
Available database diagrams: yes
Available documentation: yes for the main features of the database
Available help by current developers: yes
Complexity of databse: normal
1. We prefer to find developers in the area of LVIV, Ukraine
2. You need to be able to work with ASP.NET 2.0 , C#, AJAX, SQL server 2005
3. You need to be able to work dedicated on this project
22 freelancers are bidding on average $246 for this job
Hello, We Can complete your Project Maximum in 7 days. You Can see our works at : [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Warm Regards Shiv Narayan
Hi, My name is Igor, I have a large IT deveplopment expirience. Here is my online resume: [url removed, login to view] I can make it fast and comfortable for you. Greetings, Igor Racyborynsky
Hi, I have MCITP qualifications on SQL Server 2005. I diagnose problems and suggest improvements in my current employment role so would be able to do this for you.