Small project to run windows console app with args retrieved from internet over https url...
The project must have:
Systray instance to show icon with Status of app and menu with 3 options (Exit,Help,Relogin)
Where: Exit, close app,
Help, Open url in webview (like webkit widget) instance,
Relogin, submit login to server
An dialog window to input ip/hostname:port server.
An dialog to input a special code (TAG) to submit server.
An dialog window to show a webview dialog (like webkit widget) to get url from server... (have more than 2 instances, see flowchart)
Generate a md5 hash, based on hardware machine, to identify in server app licence (must by unique and ever equal for same machine, in case of reinstall app). (Use WMI)
Main ideas of use case...:
- In Windows Vista / Seven request administrator rights...
- Generate a md5 hash, based on hardware machine
- Check for config file, if not exist, show dialog to input hostname and port, if config exist, connect a remote host configured in config, over https, and submit login http post (see flowchart), if login succefull, an xml file (or another format) will returned with console app arguments...
- After login, run console app in subprocess detached with arguments received, if run ok, start a thread to monitor status of console app, using socket(telnet) in localhost:9999, if socket ok, put special command: "state all", this return realtime status of app... show related icon in systray.
- If app return special keyword: "connected", start 2 new thread: one to run a webwiew dialog to show a welcome url,and other to monitor every 10min for messages in server, if are messages, a xml (or another format) returns a url to be displayed.
-After connected, the app console maybe kill yourself, so, re submit login...
flowchart show more details about logic of system.
Windows dialogs to input data, must show a gif/png logo company. (get this logo from url)
Source Code required...
Developer ready for future maintenance...
Attached a basic dia UML and txt with details
More details, please, private messages...
Max bid: $250
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $169 på dette job
Hi, Am a windows programmer for the past 7 years and deliver the requirement with atmost perfection and within the stipulated time frame. Hope to work with you. Thanks and regards Charley