We need a custom print driver created that can print to an image, which we would then import into our archiving software. Below are a few requirements:
• Print any documents into images.
• Flexible DPI Setting
• Support JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG
• Convert ppt, word doc, excel xls, html to multiple page tiff
• Support auto naming of image files
• Support various TIFF encodings: LZW, CCITT3, CCITT4, RLE (Pack bits), None.
• Support JPEG quality control
• Launch document imaging application
If you have any questions please post them on the message board.
Thanks for bidding!
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1187 for this job
Dear Sir, We are a Leading Software Concern based in [url removed, login to view] are pioneers in Instant Messaging Technology with patented NAT enabled p2p Messaging Techonogy as our unique [url removed, login to view] Inherent Technologies include VB,V Mere