Flash card game simulator required.
12 cards laid out in a 3 by 4 grid. Each card will display an image. When the user clicks the correct key associated, the card will fade. Each card has 10 resolution levels. On the 10th fade the card completely disappears, leaving an outline. The card images will be located in a folder and these images can be edited or changed. The flash card game simulator should be a stand-alone application and it will be possible for the code to be edited.
Example Use Case
1. The user is prompted for input by highlighting a card
2. The user provides input by pressing a key. If the input is correct then step 2a. If the user is wrong then step 2b.
2a. The card fades
2b. The card appears full resolution for 2 seconds and then fades to its previous value
3. In one scenario, the cards will be chosen at random, with each card having equal weighting.
4. If an error is made this will increase the weighting of that card thus increasing the probability of it appearing (for this purpose a variable buffer of up to ten previous responses shall be held for each card.
5. The time taken for the user to respond will also be used to increment the weighting of a particular card (weighting value and time thresholds shall be user determined)
6. A different scenario will use sequences where the simulator will highlight 2-6 cards in sequence and prompt the user to repeat this sequence.
7. Another scenario using sequences, these sequences should be user definable. The simulator will play 2-6 cards in sequence and the user will be required to play this sequence from a different starting point (e.g. simulator plays 1234, then highlights 3, user input should be = 3456).
8. All user-defined values can be stored in a config file.