Mobile timeclock with RFID cards and GPS
We are looking for someone that is fluent in c# with a background in serial port communication on a smart device. Must also be capable of working with mobile databases in .sdf format. Also must have had experience working with raw GPS data and bluetooth communication. also for someone that is fluent in English. That is capibile of being online 2 hours a day 2 days a week. Need to be able to communicate though a messenger service like yahoo messenger. Please no generic responses. we would also like to see some of your previous work
Most of the code has already been written. We are looking for someone that can assist in finishing the code and testing it. The database has already been setup, most of the RFID card reading and writing has been finished. The GPS works just needs to be tweaked. For the most part the main program is written. Just a few methods need to be made. and to clean up the rest to work perfectly.
Developing this with visual c# 2005
And SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
And sql server 2005 compact edition
openNETCF //we are using this in other parts of our program
this should also be compatible with windows CE
Dell axim X30( with sync cable)
(if you don’t have these we will help yo acquire these)
A few MIFARE 1k rfid data cards
ACS Contactless card reader Model # (ACR120) serial interface
QSTARZ Bluetooth GPS Receiver. Model #(BT-Q818)
[url removed, login to view] the program read off a .dat file to get network information instead of hard coded.
2. check to make sure all of the rfid card reading and writing is working correctly and correctly updating to the data base
3. check to make sure that the gps is correctly working and recording into the database
4. finish making the system time update off the gps signal. And lock it down.
6. Check all sql for possible intrusion and serialize company data
7. Make a check method to find if the pda hasn’t synced in the last 2 days.( the sync data is already in the database. Just needs a query.)
8. work with the language option in the employee table. This is used for playing audio files for the employees. I will record the audio files to be played
9. write a new function to check RFID tag and make sure it is correctly updating to the database
10. make the code work with companies that work 24 hours a day.
11. set up a new tab in the user interface to be able to enter a employees name and update the sdf.
[url removed, login to view] GPS receiver is bluetooth linked. The bluetooth should either be locked down or function without pairing.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $581 for this job
Hello, We are highly experienced on .NET CF and data synchronization between SQL Mobile and SQL Server. Please visit PMB for more details. Thank you.
Dear Sir! I will be very happy to work on your project. More than 5 years of experience develop application on C #. Experience with GPS receivers and RFID systems.