I need a developer with years of experience in writing stored procedures within the MS SQL Server environment. This project should be really easy for the right person. Here's what I need:
1. I need a stored procedure that executes a query and then copies specified data to another table based on my specific business rules.
2. Then I need this stored procedure to be scheduled within the SQL 2005 environment so that it'll execute every 30 minutes.
That's it - like I said it's a real easy project for the right individual - but, I do need this stored procedure to be completed right away. Yes - I'm submitting this project as an emergency project - if you can do this right away, then please bid on it - if not, then please don't.
But, when you do bid on this project, please be sure that you answer the following questions:
1. How many years of experience do you have with writing stored procedures?
2. How much experience do you have in scheduling stored procedures in MS SQL 2005?
Please be sure to answer these questions - failure to answer these questions will automatically disqualify your bid. This will also provide to me that you can follow directions...
5 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
Hi, My name is Igor, I have a large IT deveplopment expirience. Here is my online resume: [url removed, login to view] I can make it fast and comfortable for you. Greetings, Igor Racyborynsky
1. 8 years 2. Since MS SQL Server 2005 available for community. I am MCDBA for MS SQL Server 2000. I can write stored procedure and schedule it to run every 30 minutes.