NOTE: Ignore our budget. We want to hear what will be needed to complete this project correctly.
We have had nothing but bad luck on GAF so we are trying this one more time.
Requirements before bidding on this project.
1. You must be located in the United States or Canada (we are tired with dealing with overseas) with a telephone number where we can discuss the project on a constant basis.
2. We are picking a firm within 72 hours. No one person teams. Multiple individuals should work on this.
3. High Feedback in your profile.
4. Portofolio of some sort to show us your skill level.
[url removed, login to view] completed within a 45-60 days time period. No BS.
4. Must OWN a digital camera (canon preferbly) and printer and be able to build a program compatible preferebally with Linux. If no camera, we can make arrangments to send one to you.
The basic description of this job is we are looking to have a piece of software built that can print photos in strip format exactly like those that come out of a real photo booth machine (if you do not know what a photo booth is, do not bid).
We will need many customizations such as adding logos to the bottom of the photo strips, print sizes, etc.
This is a fairly complicated program and we have fired 2 programmers from GAF who could not complete the task.
Budget is "open" to hear what you feel is required for this project. We will mail you a 12 page msword document detailing everything on this project once we hear from you.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2544 på dette job
Hi, I don't have any reviews. But, my plus point is, experience with image processing algorithms. I can provide you a PLUS in customization features in your final product. Thanks.