I'm a freelancer in need of someone to join my team and help out with the job proposal process.
The candidate should be able to identify which projects on Upwork are actually worth writing proposals for, and have a decent understanding of Upwork platform, as well as other terms that are associated with writing a winning job proposal in the industry. This could turn into an ongoing gig depending on the results.
- Availability may require someone free to work in order to achieve results, since jobs are posted on Upwork consistently
- Must be fanatical to achieving positive results and fast turnaround time
- We would discuss and decide a weekly pay
The job duties are the following:
You would find jobs on Upwork that are worth applying for me, then report it to me by sharing the link. If the job is approved by me, you would then write a proposal tailored to that job posting.
If you're a business-minded writer ready to join my team, please feel free to contact me.
Also, if you could help me write a better freelancer profile, that would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal for this job:
1. How do you identify when a proposal is actually worth taking the time to write?
2. Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
3. Describe your writing style. Can you be personable in language while maintaining business writing?