Qualification: 2 to 8 years of professional experience in a relevant field of work.
Job Location: Remote Work (seeking US based candidates only)
Job Type: Project Based (long term)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to determine areas for problem solving through challenges/prize competitions.
- Identify the right prize competition type or model for the stated goal; create the framework and brief for the challenge, including information about phasing, schedule, prize amount, judging criteria, challenge purpose, rules, target solver community, etc.
- Create additional documents for the challenges, for example, interactive PDF forms.
- Research and interview clients and SMEs to gather requirements and information for the challenge design.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Communicate to the clients and individuals the value of using challenges/prize competitions to create breakthroughs.