I need a rather generic Group Buying Business Plan
Nothing fancy, just a generic Group Buying Business Plan.
It could be have been already written.
The plan would be used as a reference for the team as well as for providing some generic information to potential investors.
The final document should ideally include:
• quick overview of the Group Buying space and the Australian marketplace (if possible)
• business & revenue model outline
• sample mission statement
• estimated startup cost breakdown
• strengths & weaknesses
• threats, competitors and competitive advantages
• some distinctive Point of Difference or USPs
• sources of costs and revenues w/projections
• marketing strategies & research
• potential markets
• strategies to drive social marketing
• merchant acquisition strategies
• customer acquisition strategies
• potential co-op partnerships
• international opportunities
• Financial models
• Cash flow models
• potential exit strategies
Looking for a completed plan before March 1.
Example work and references required.
No non-disclosure agreement required.
Only genuine business plan writers will be considered.
Thank you for your interest!