We are a hi-tech start-up in an area of energy storage. We are searching for a person, that is able to correct a business plan (33 pages, not densely packed text, so in fact 2-3 times less text pages), which is written in English, but is not professional and contains mistakes, as written not by native speakers. There is also a need to make sentences more formal, i.e. expand or correct them, so that they achieve more formal /business /scientific speech requirements
The requirements are:
- Native English : UK, USA, New Zealand, Australian or etc. born people
- Perfect grammar skills : some articles published or proof by academic results
- Knowledge of economical terms : at least student of the higher educational institution, whose area of studies is dedicated to economics
- Some notion of scientific, energy and physics terminology is required, as business plan contains explanations of some technological parts of our products.
- For selection we ask to correct 3 paragraphs with economical and scientific terminology, listed in the .doc