PERSON REQUIRED TO CREATE A FINANCIAL FORECAST FOR A WORLDWIDE CHARITABLE EVENT.
Exciting opportunity to be involved in a huge worldwide event taking place in September 2015.
On September 14th, 2015 the world will experience an event like never before in History. In America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania and The Middle East, all hands will unite in an unprecedented “Hands across the World”, the Lovaganza 2015 Worldwide Human Chain for Global Unity.
The successful candidate will create a financial forecast for this event, including projected revenues, costs and profit as part of the overall business plan.
In-depth research of similar events and research on the hosting cities of this event will need to be carried out in order to collect accurate data.
This position requires ability to assess and validate a variety of data in order to derive a strong top line outlook. Data sources include but not limited to: trends in previous worldwide events, capacity projections, country analysis, tourism forecast per country/city, country demography etc.
• In-depth knowledge in Business, Economics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis.
• Experience and knowledge in financial planning and analysis or demand forecasting will be favored
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, critical and systemic thinking, attention to detail, and ability to detect and reconcile changes and inconsistencies with a high level of diligence
• Experience with event projection required
• Proficiency in software applications such as Microsoft Excel
• Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results and understanding business impact
• Ability to work independently as part of a collaborative global environment
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $747 på dette job
i am an experienced account and doing work as a free lancer for many years. I have experience of budgeting for event management and i hope that you would like my working style. Regards Waseem