We are seeking an exceptional individual who has an understanding and preferably a talent for securing strategic partnerships in the business world.
You will assessing our partnerships and making recommendations, suggesting strategies, as well as implementing them on our behalf in order to sustain or create new partnerships.
We are reserving this job for a special individual. Our company currently has a number of opportunities related to this project, and we are seeking to add someone to our team. This job entails great flexibility in scheduling and can be done around your own schedule as long as the project and expectations throughout are met. Corresponding with this will be a high degree of freedom in your ability to perform and report your work as well.
There are a number of characteristics we feel is critical in this selection process, please review:
1) Driven, creative and innovative
2) Seeking to challenge themselves at all times
3) Interested in new career opportunities or at least seeking long term business relationships
4) Access and expert use of the latest tools and services key to this project
5) A flexible schedule, or one that can be easily manipulated to in order to get the project and the tasks throughout done
6) Easy to get in touch by email or phone. We provide transparency when it comes to contacting us and we expect the same
7) Can see his or herself or team as possibly becoming a part of our company (after the interview process). Interested in career opportunities
1) Business background
2) Understanding of psychology and/or sociology
3) Diplomatic or negotiating background
We are very eager to learn about you and your background so please share as much as you would like in order to fulfill a transparent picture about yourself.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1252 på dette job
I have estimated ~30 minutes per day of work for a duration of six months. Given my rate is USD 25/hour, I have estimated the bid amount as roughly USD 2000/-