The Financial Modeling Specialist will support our Finance and Business Development Teams at S2e Developments, based in Ontario, Canada and Denver, Colorado, and the internal project sponsors through developing financial modelling and preparing financial analysis of international green energy and smart community development projects. The position will appeal to an individual with both accounting and real estate knowledge.
The current development project we are seeking a pro forma analysis for is a mixed-use, residential urban development in downtown Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Conduct financial research in support of project feasibility and due diligence requirements;
- Work directly with the project development team(s) to generate and adapt feasibility analyses, real estate pro-formas, and project budgets on a project-by-project basis
- Develop, perform and maintain proprietary financial modelling and analysis on key projects and provide solution-oriented ideas to enhance project outcomes and process improvements;
- Understand clients' needs and financials’ abilities to propose solutions that align with them;
- Investigate and incorporate relevant domestic and international taxation into models and the impact on overall project returns and viability;
- Directly interact with the Chief Financial Officer, Project Director, Project Finance and Comptroller in Corporate Finance and Project finance analysis and reporting.