The following report is for a client company named International Flavor & Fragrances, headquartered in New York, New York US.
For this report, the following is required:
1. Analyze the strategy and competitive position of the organization. A detailed assessment of the current business strategy and recommend specific actions for gaining and sustaining superior performance in relation to the organization's competitors.
2. Locate and review the organization's mission, vision, and core values to aid evaluation of the strategic intent of the organization.
3. Identify the competitive advantage of the organization. What is the biggest strategic challenge facing the organization?
4. Determine the strengths and weaknesses of the organization. In addition, determine the core competencies the organization can build on to create competitive advantage.
5. Identify the key organizational processes. Use Porter's value chain model to guide the analysis. Draw a diagram of the organization's value chain. Answer the following question: where does the organization add value as a way of gaining a competitive edge? Include only, processes that are critical to gaining a competitive edge.
6. Provide a summary of the core competencies, corporate structure, the current leadership of the organization and its operations.
7. Briefly summarize the organization's financials over the last three years.
8. Analyze trends in the industry (6-7 pages). Who are the competitors? It is easy to start a business in the industry? Are there significant entry barriers? What are the dominant characteristics and current trends in the industry? Discuss industry size in terms of number of companies, total employment, capital investment, major customers and annual revenues. What are the driving forces of change in the industry? State how organizations compete within the industry and identify the critical success factors in the industry.
9. Porter's Five Forces Model - review and apply to the analysis. Tailor the model to the industry and integrate the complete figure of the model within the narrative of the report. Answer, what is the competitive structure of the industry? Describe the following: entry barriers - how difficult is it to enter the industry? Are there several players competing for profitability? Are there significant threats of new entrants? Intensity of rivalry - identify the top three competitors. Discuss industry rivalry. Is competition intense? Bargaining power of buyers - Who are the buyers in this industry? What kind of influence do buyers have on the competitors in the industry? Globalization makes it easier for buyers to source products worldwide. Is this the case in this industry? Bargaining power of suppliers - provide a profile of the suppliers. Threat of substitutes - distinguish between similar products in the same industry.
10. Should include a conclusion of 1-2 pages.
The report should be 10 -12 pages, excluding reference list, any appendices, and executive summary. Double spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font. In-text citations and reference should abide by APA format. Should be organized using headings and subheadings.
57 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $390 på dette job
Greetings! I am Ready to start this work, expect HIGH QUALITY from me. PM me and I will share my SAMPLES with you. Looking Forward.......Thank you!
Hi I am an engineer and have done many research and technical projects. You can share more details with me so that we can negotiate the price accordingly. Thank you