My name is Tammy, I have purchased a land in Romania ( Poiana Brasov) I know that I am aloud to build in the land.
So currently I am just looking for someone that can answer my questions in detail ( as I am not fully aware of the construction system in Romania ).
My main question is:
- How does the system of the construction of a residencial house and commercial building is ( from start to end).
- What are the examination companies
- Can the actual construction be built by any construction company etc...
I have used below the English ( UK) system as an example:
- Architect produce the drawings
- Planning permission application to the local council must be submitted in order to be approved or not.
- The actual construction is upto the owner to build it themselves or hire company local, or international company.
- Must contact through stages the local council to come and inspections etc...
- Once building is completed low council inspection will be required to sign off everything to the building rules and regulations certificates for the gas and electrics will be required.
- And once all is well the sign off is completed and the certificate from the local council is given acknowledging the building has been inspected and completed within the regulations.
I have a few more questions but in a nutshell this is what I am looking for.
I hope you can help,
Thank you and regards
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £229 på dette job
Hello, I live in Brasov, I know people who can help me answer all your problems, I have friends working in construction. If you think I can help you, I'm pleased delighted to receive a message from you!