I need an experienced floor plan drafter to modify our current floor plan.
I'm converting a 40 m2 attic space into 3 rooms, a bathroom and a hall. This will be connected to the apartment below the attic via stairs.
The purpose of the floor plan is the enable an architect and electrician to add the final touches for a building permit.
The existing floor plan was drafted to calculate the attic’s floor space. It accurately depicts the existing walls and the allowed building area. A bathroom has been drawn for conceptualizing the space, but is not optimal for using the space smartly.
The floor plan requires the following changes:
1. Add 2 iterations of the stairs (L-stairs and J-stairs)
2. Draw a few iterations of the bathroom
3. Draw wall separating the rooms (the bathroom separates the 3rd room from the other 2 rooms)
4. Fix drawn roof trusses according to measurements (the truss are not at common intervals)
5. Add the measurements for the trusses as a separate layer
6. Draw standard roof windows between the trusses
Your final submission should be in an AutoCAD compatible format. You are free to draw the plans with whatever program you are comfortable with as long as it exports a format that is 100% AutoCAD compatible. For example Blender and FreeCAD both export DXF, but you lose layer, object groupings, editable text etc. So these are useless for further modification.
You will get my existing floor plan and the measurements for the trusses.
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €153 timen for dette job
hi i am civil engineer with large experience in structural design and geotechnical engineering pleasure will be mine if we work together you can check my portfolio for samples let's talk thanks