1. Admin Panel
- User Management
- Messaging management
- Schedule management
2. Front End
- After login, view/send messages to other users (Inbox, outbox, sent items)
- Can download files uploaded by another user
- After Login, can create schedule
- After Login, can edit profile.
- After Login, can use post functionality – under category.
I already have some users registered with different roles.
Admin can register users, option for custom fields should be there in case more fields are needed. Additional fields like company, email, description should be available.
Once a user is activated an email will go to user email ID along with his credentials.
- Admin should be able to keep track of messaging happening at the front end between users.
- Show unread messages on top, once clicked that will be marked as read.
- Checkbox selection option for multiple delete/mark as read-unread
- Option of edit/delete/view and reply messages.
- Listing with Sender, receiver, subject, Date, and view/delete and even send, send all option.
- Sorting listing by Sender/receiver/subject/date (“display name” from user table of uploader) and Date
- Enable only email (with option of custom template for email content)
- Enable email and database entry
- Or enable only database entry
- List of users when selected won’t be visible on front end in users to list. (Multi-select list box)
- Check box with list of user roles that can participate in messaging.
- Option of view/ enable-disable (for front end)/ download / delete File records.
- Listing with Uploader (“display name” from user table of uploader) Date, and Download/delete and even reload(or edit)
- Filter by username.
- Sorting listing by Uploader (“display name” from user table of uploader) and Date
- File Upload limit setting
- File upload type setting word doc, Excel, PDF, Images all, txt files, rtf files as other extension managed here.
- Manage scheduled events.
- Add/edit/delete/view events
Frontend login / register / lost password forms
Frontend profile edit form
Frontend password reset procedure
Custom e-mail activation message
Display the forms on your page via shortcode or as widget
Login with forgot password functionality. Forgot password should not work if user is disabled.
This login panel should be separate from admin panel.
1. Inbox: Messages received by him in listing Sender, subject, date, reply/view/delete with pagination of 20 records. Filter by sender, sorting sender, date
2. Outbox: Messages sent by him in listing receiver, subject, date and view/delete with pagination of 20 records. Filter by sender, sorting receiver, date
3. Send: A form to send messages.
a. To - List of users (display name), multi-select
b. Subject – text box
c. Content – editor
d. File – (optional) – validation should be to upload documents
e. Send button -
1. Files listing:
Listing format with Uploader name, Title, date, download link. In this section logged in user can view and download files uploaded by all users. He can edit/delete/download files uploaded by only by him.
John Introduction courware 14 May 2014 0.2 MB Download image Icon with download link
Mathew Education specification 14 May 2014 1 MB Download image Icon with download link Edit / Delete
<< next 1 2 3 ..10 prev >>
Title: text box
File Upload: dynamic like in Media section of wordpress drag and drop as well as browse button.
Should store in DB along with user, date.
User can add/edit/view/delete news created by him within some defined category, a normal post type. Listing type like admin panel with sorting.
User can add/edit/view/delete