I'm starting a blog for my website [login to view URL] which provides educational materials for UK entrepreneurs looking to start and grow a food product startup in the UK.
UK residency will be advantageous given your exposure to UK retail food products.
I'm looking for a UK writer to create the first 8 long-form blog posts with the below titles and word requirements.
All posts must be:
- Written as instructional with well research content - not aspirational or motivational
- SEO optimised (to specified keywords)
- include researched graphics/photos (free stock or screen captures)
- written in a casual conversational style - with UK 'accent and humour'
- the humour element, is not meant to be cheap laughs or laugh-out-loud type comedy, by more dry witty english humour sprinkled throughout the content where relevant.
1. The UK Food Startup Roadmap for How to Start and Grow A Food Product Business (min: 2000 words)
2. ## Steps for How to Write a Food Product Business Plan (min: 2500 words)
3. How to find a manufacturer to outsource your food product (min: 2000 words)
4. ## Steps to a Building a Beautiful Food Product Brand and Design (min: 2000 words)
5. ## Ways to Research and Find Food Retail Buyers (min: 1500 words)
6. How to raise funding for your new food product startup business (min: 2000 words)
7. ## Easiest Ways To Generate Sales for your Food Products (min: 1500 words)
8. ## Steps for How to Setup a Beautiful Wordpress Website for Your Food Product Business (min: 2000 words)