I am seeking a writer who can write informative, interesting, if not fascinating blog posts on golf carts. If you are very good at writing about golf carts and enjoy this kind of writing, then we will enjoy working together.
The project consists of:
Writing new blog posts for specific keyword phrases that I provide to you. The blog posts will be in a simple text format (*.txt). I will supply a topic and a list of keyword phrases to base the writing of new blog posts on. The length of each blog post should be a minimum of 200 words and up to 300 (or a bit longer if necessary). The finished blog posts must be delivered free of spelling errors and grammatically correct.
Each new blog post will consist of:
1. A headline
2. Body copy
The main keyword phrase must be contained in the title of the blog post and in the first and last sentence of the blog posts. Derivatives of the keyword phrase along with other related keywords (i.e. in the keyword list provided to you) should also be used a number of times in the main body of the blog post, but all additional usage should be natural and not forced. In other words, just write the blog post as if you are not trying to incorporate the keywords, but afterwards make sure that some of them made it into the body copy.
These blog posts are to be written for everyday consumers, therefore, each blog post should avoid technical terms or explain technical terms with simple examples. Each blog post must be interesting and /or fascinating and provide the reader helpful hints or tips which they implement regarding the subject matter. Each blog post must provide at least one piece of information that is not common knowledge. Each blog post must absolutely be original. The style and voice of the blog post should be interesting, conversational, filled with everyday language and expressions. These blog posts are written for Middle America and you will lose points for demonstrating your use of vocabulary words found on the SAT exam. You should explain things like explaining them to a child without talking down to the reader.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the blog posts will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the blog post is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start within 3 business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of 3 completed blog posts per U.S. business day after the start date. To be clear on this point you will be expected to have e-mailed 3 separate blog posts e-mail before 11:59 P.M. PST each business day excluding holidays.