I am looking for a charismatic article writer who has a genuine interest in outdoor leisure (i.e. activities(hiking, running, biking, camping)/issues/destinations/tips). This RFQ is for 100 articles to start with and may lead to more if I like your work. Most article topics will be provided, but you will have the oppurtunity to write some that interest you.
Writers must possess the following:
- Ability to write in a charismatic way appealing to outdoor enthusiasts
- Ability to write unique articles from a mix of personal experience and research
- Fluent in English (articles free of spelling and grammatical errors)
- Keyword placement for SEO knowledge
If you meet the above criteria, please submit the following:
1. Three (3) examples of previous work specific to the outdoors
2. A brief statement about your qualifications
3. Quote for 100 articles (400-600 words), and average time to complete them
The following terms apply:
- Articles that are not well-researched, written, concise, consistent, and easy-reading will not be accepted
- Articles that do not pass Copyscape and/or are spun from an existing article will not be accepted
- Articles that are accepted and purchased become our property. You cannot use these purchased articles for samples and they cannot be resold.
- Payment will be made in four (4) installments for every 25 approved articles submitted.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this RFQ.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $429 på dette job
Hi, my bid relates to 100 articles of 400 words each. You can expect well researched, original and fresh content when you work with PLC. Do take a look at our profile and private message. Regards, Mercy
I am ready to work when you want me to. I have written over 1200 articles from 150-1500 words and they have always been on time. Run them through Copyscape as many times as you want, they will pass everytime! :)
Hello, I am a professional writer with a lot of experience in writing travel and outdoors articles. Kindly see my personal message for more details and samples. Thank you.