This job involves writing as many as possible 150+ word short articles posts in a day. I will pay you $[url removed, login to view] per 150+ word post/short articles. I need 72 such posts and I am willing to pay $36 for them. I will not necessarily wait for the deadline to award the contract. We will begin as soon as we find our writer(s). That being said, I might hire more than 1 writer because I have a huge backlog of posts to be written. Here is how I want the posts to be written:
- I will supply you a number of keywords.
- You will research the keywords given and acquire a fine grasp of what they are all about.
- You will then write blog posts/ short articles of at least 150 words excluding the article title.
- The article title should contain the keyword. Example is as follows, assuming the keyword supplied is dry skin problems, an acceptable title would be like Getting Rid of Dry Skin Problems, Causes of Dry Skin Problems, Help! I Have Dry Skin Problems or Solutions of Dry Skin Problems.
- The keyword should appear at least once in the article body, preferably in the first 3 sentences.
- The articles/posts should be free from grammar and spelling errors, have proper punctuation and be factual based on your research above.
- You are free to employ any writing style as long as you have followed the above outline. Be creative and just let your thoughts flow into your writing!
- Articles need to be 100% unique and pass Copyscape
- The keywords are from different niches like beauty, health care, sports, medical, electronics, pet care, travel and hospitality, internet and technology, home and garden appliances and so on. You should have a broad mind to handle whatever keywords are thrown at you!
- This contract is really a paid interview. I will discuss much larger contracts of hundreds of posts to the right writer upon successful completion of this project.
- As I need the short articles/posts in large quantities, I will only consider offers from full time writers.
- Bid for only 72 short articles/posts @ $[url removed, login to view] per post. So your actual bid should not be more than $36 for 72 posts.
- I will provide you with a Writer account where you will write up the posts. You will edit or replace any rejected posts. If you have lots of rejected posts, I will cancel the project.
- Mention how long it will take you to write the 72 posts in your application. I need fast turnaround at the same time I do not want to compromise on quality.
- Please mention the word candy in your application so that I know you have read and understood the requirements of this job post.
If you have any questions, just bid and ask in PM.