The Judgment Recovery Institute is looking for an article writer/blogger that is familiar with seo, can write key word rich judgment recovery related blog entries, and can write in an interesting/inspiring blog posts encouraging visitors to enroll into our program.
- Writer preferably from US
- Excellent writing skills (proper spelling and grammar is a must)
- Articles must fit our service (visit [url removed, login to view])
- Knowledge in the Judgment Recovery business is a plus
- All writing you create for me needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials.
- I will own all rights to the completed articles. You may not distribute them in any way upon delivery.
- While I am very easy to please, unlimited revisions will be expected until I am completely satisfied with the completed articles.
- Completed articles shall be delivered in Txt file or Microsoft Word
For these unique articles - i can pay max. $50/10 articles If your works will be high quality - i can pay more for next 10 articles. This is currently a simple, short-term project but can become a long term project for the right person.
Article length: 250-500 minimum (depends)
Please visit our website at [url removed, login to view] so you have a good understanding of what we do. We offer an online training program for those interested in becoming a Judgment Recovery Professional. Our training is superior to anything out there in this area and we want the articles to bring the readers attention back to the Judgment Recovery Institute.
If you consider yourself an internet marketing expert that has expensive knowledge in social media, email marketing, link building, seo, etc. and are open to a commission based payment, we want to hear from you. Simply, if you bring new students to us - we are willing to pay you 10% of their paid tuition.
Lots of opportunities here....
Due to the overwheling response for this project, we will only be accepting bids for another 24 hours. This project will be awarded shortly afterwards. Thank you all for your interest.