PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO THIS PROJECT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCE IN THE CREATION OF MODELING SEWING AND EMBROIDERY FILES
I want to create cryptokitties-plush toys (see [login to view URL]) and need a script that will automatically create sewing and embroidery patterns (vector files, i.e. .ai) that I can use in the process of making the plush toys.
The project includes three different parts:
1. creation of ~50 sewing and embroidery patterns based on an svg input
2. create a script that selects the necessary patterns based on a database input.
EXPLANATION SEWING PATTERNS:
Each cryptokittie has 3 different form aspects (ears, body/mouth, tail) and each of these around 10 different shapes. The forms can be abstracted from SVGs (i.e. [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]).
EXPLANATION EMBROIDERY PATTERNS
For the body/mouth form, embroidery patterns based on the information about files needMouth and eye and body pattern information should be taken into account for embroidery pattern. A list of these shape types can be seen here: [login to view URL] (a lot of the attributes are just colors - these are irrelevant for this project).
This is the way the script should work this:
1. extract the relevant shape information for a specific cat based on an ID-input (much like this page): [login to view URL] (each cat contains a unique key - which contains all relevant information for the correspondent characteristics)
2. assign the correspondent sewing pattern as well as the embroidery pattern for the body
3. create a vector file with the shapes for eyes, mouth and tail as well as embroidery patterns for tail and body.
The script is supposed to be included on a webserver. The user puts the ID of a cryptokittie into a webform and the script creates the files on the webserver.