we are looking for data regarding crypto investors in ICOs.
We are interested by any detailed information concerning the profile of investors in 10 of the biggest ICOs in 2017, in 2018, in 2019.
The idea is, for each ICO, to compile data concerning the wallets detention. More precisely, create a databasis with:
- the list of addresses that owned tokens during the initial sale (ICO)
- the amount of tokens owned by each address
- the proportion hold by the founder/Token issuers (or addresses of the founder/Issuers)
- date of initial detention (should be the same for all addresses. We can select in the databasis the addresses that own tokens at the official date of the ICO)
- date of first sale of tokens for each adress (or no date if the tokens are still hold by the address)
- number of tokens sold during this first sale
- price of sale (in Ether per token; if possible, also in $)
For the same ICO, do the same, but the 1st January 2018, and then the 1st January 2019
- list of addresses holding the tokens of the specific ICO
- amount of tokens hold by each address
- detention history (how long these tokens have been hold)
- date of first sale for each address (or no date if the tokens are still hold by the address)
- price of acquisition per token
- price of sale per token (if relevant)
- gain per token (if relevant)
Please let me know what kind of stat you are able to provide. (if any, even if it differs from the above proposal)
In addition, you should include in the deliverable the source of information you used and the methodology.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $294 på dette job
Blockchain, Ethereum . I have many experiences. I can complete your project successfully. I'm software engineer and algorithm expert. I'm fullstack website developer and database manager. Thanks.
Hello Employer, I have read your requirements and i am confident i can do your work. We have 5+ years of exp in ICO development. feel free to contact me for further discussion. Thanks