• Knowledge of Ethereum smart contract development and testing suite (solidity, hardhat, waffle, MythX, slither, echidna, etc.)
• Knowledge of web3 application development (e.g. [login to view URL], [login to view URL], web3-react, React, etc.)
• Working knowledge of AMMs, DEXes, liquidity mining, staking, ERC721 standard and mechanics of protocols like UniswapV3, Aave, [login to view URL], Nexus Mutual, etc.
• Adversarial mindset, security awareness (be familiar with SWC registry and recent DeFi exploits).
• Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
• Passion for DeFi
We are a remote-first team, so are very open to hire from any locations for the right candidate. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience (will also include equity in the form of native tokens). This is a full-time role.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $194/timen for dette job
hello , i have all the mentioned informations clear and i can joi immediate so can we discuss more about it , i have lot of work with the similar skills in past .