The development consists in a Phyton development that interacts with the Binance API
The program must:
- Monitor the Balance in the Futures Balance of a Binance account.
- Monitor the unrealized profits for the same account
- If some event happens, must send a series of webhook messages must be sent to stop
a series of bots, to "cool down"
- The messages are like this:
- The messages could be stored in plain text one following the other and could be in a text file called "[login to view URL]" in the same folder of the running app.
- The events that triggers the messages are:
- The negative unrealized profits % over total balance exceeds xx.x%, where xx.x is parameter configurable by the user
- The rate of change of the unrealized profit % change per second, overpass a negative value of [login to view URL]%, where [login to view URL]% is a parameter configurable by the user
- A certain amount of time of xxx minutes had passed from the last cool down, where xxx is a parameter configurable by the user
- A panic button in the app UI is pressed, this also triggers the stop messages.
A boolean for each one of the first three events must configure if this event is used or not.
After xxx minutes of cooldown, a series of start messages must be sent to a webhook address to start the bots again. The messages could be in a file called "[login to view URL]"
Also, must be a button to start the bots manually
An UI is needed, where must be displayed:
- The Balance
- The unrealized profits
- The % that means the unrealized profit to the total balance
- The rate of change of the unrealized profits % / sec
- The time passed from the last cooldown
- The STOP and START buttons mentioned before.
A log file must be maintained, with all the important events, and some of the displayed values.
Source code must be shared, code must be clean and self documented.