1. Create Windows Azure VM.
2. Install Lync, Lync Update, Sign-in assist manager, custom software which is basically .NET executable (installers will be provided).
3. Capture image and save it to blob storage.
4. Craete Scale Set based on captured image.
5. Add start up task (probably power shell script) which runs only once on first VM startup. Task should do next things:
5.1. Find admin username.
5.2. Set autologin using username from step 5.1.
5.3. Add startup software (path to the software will be provided). Custom software should run each time VM is started.
6. Create resource manager templates for autoscaling.
7. Add Diagnostic metrics to track amount of messages in service bus and setup autoscaling based on that metrics.
Please take into consideration that sysprep tool doesn't work for some reason with installed Lync. Another thing is that we don't know admin name ahead. It would be something AdminX where X is the machine number in the scale set.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €233 for this job
I have a lot of experience on this specific part of azure. I'm able to support you in implementing a scale set based on ARM. The configuration of the vms will be based on Desired state configuration templates.