I am looking for somebody to help me to configure basic authentication on an existing Azure Web App. I am hoping to implement a code-free solution that will require any visitor to authenticate against Azure AD before being allowed to access the Web App. This is not for a public site, so there's no requirement for any anonymous/unauthenticated access.
I can't really implement any code (I'm using old legacy code which can't harness the features of .NET etc.) - I am hoping Azure can manage all of this for me - if the user can authenticate against Azure AD, let them access it, otherwise deny access. My application doesn't need to know who the user is, doesn't need any tokens or anything like that - I just need to control who can access it from a list of authenticated users in Azure AD. My Web App is up and running successfully, I just need to control access to it.
So, my requirements are as follows:
1. Provide step-by-step instructions on how to configure my existing Azure Web App for Azure AD authentication, including setting up Azure AD and any other necessary changes to the Web App (including, but not limited to, DNS and SSL changes);
2. All users must authenticate against Azure AD or be denied access to any resource within the Web App;
3. I use a Logic App to run a script in the Web App once every 24 hours to perform some maintenance tasks - so I would need instructions and support to allow the Logic App to continue to run or to implement an alternative way to run a script after this authentication solution has been implemented;
4. It cannot involve any code changes or installation of software;
5. I cannot grant access to my Azure portal or provide any security credentials - the steps should be able to be applied to any Web App;
6. Whilst I have some technical knowledge, the guidance needs to be easy to follow and provide explanations of key technical terms where required;
7. Some technical assistance must be available should the steps not work on my Web App (for example if the DNS/SSL settings are not properly configured and changes are required);
8. Payment will only be released when this successfully works on my Web App and my maintenance code can be triggered on a schedule successfully. If there are specific technical specifications or requirements that would prevent any of this from working, these need to be clarified by the Freelancer before the project is awarded;
9. Freelancers should give very brief examples of where they've implemented something similar. I do not wish to award this to a Freelancer who has not done this before but thinks it should be easy to do because of their skillset (sorry, but I have lost a lot of time with a few of these experiences in recent years - especially where the Freelancer has not read the requirements carefully and/or understood them fully);
10. If English is not your first language, please ensure you have carefully read and understood the requirements and seek any clarification early on. I am happy to work with any Freelancer anywhere in the world, as long as they can successfully help me achieve what I need to do in a short timescale.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £167 på dette job
Hi, I'll do setup to authenticate users against your web app and users from your azure add will be able to access your web app. It's easy thing for me and I've done this in past. Best,
Hi sir, i am working professionally with c# and ASP.NET for more than 10 years, can you please share more details? then i can understand the job better.
Im a DevOps Engineer I have a huge experience on Web and DB technologies Im a System Administrator and a Network Engineer Im a Certified Azure Admin and a AWS SysOps Admin I can do your project Im highly available