Automation - SSRS Report to Excel
We have SQL Server 2008 r2, and office 2010. I have created stored procedures that write to SQL tables. Skills needed: SSRS, Excel, .Net, SSRS scheduling of reports and stored procedures, Visual Studio 2008, and SQL Server 2008 r2
We have multiple hospitals (Hosp#1, Hosp#2, etc) . Need a way to automate the process to create the attached Excel report has 3 tabs, so 3 reports per hospital. Not sure how SSRS will know to get the next hospital view and export to Excel.
- Preferred scenario for Freelancer in SSRS (but open to better solution:
I need SSRS to do the following:
• Need (3) reports created in SSRS with logo
• Create a reports in SSRS like the attached Excel with charts, formulas, and functionality based on SQL server tables and views. Each section in the attached file is a separate table and query. Not sure how to do this in SSRS.
• Schedule SSRS to run SQL stored procedures that will write to SQL server tables and update views
• Then export SSRS report to Excel keeping the formatting and charts.
• Then schedule the next job in SSRS to export the next report to Excel
• Need Tabbed SSRS report for each hospital (all hospitals have the same format) Just need to make sections visible or not visible based on if id for hospitals has data for it or not.
. Also need a way to change the logo and hospital name for each hospital.
Attached is a better version of the hospital excel file.