I require an Automated System for my website that will instantly deliver my goods via the EA Web App as soon as I receive payment from my customers.
The system will:- Update my stock levels
- Cross references my customers information inputted into my website such as his players name and club name and validates it against the FIFA Ultimate Team market to see if his player is for sale for the system to buy once the customer pays. As soon as the system receives payment the system will buy the users card instantly.
- For a customer selling us their coins the system will list a player on the market for the amount of coins my customer has chosen so if they want 100k coins the program will list a player on the market for 100k and then informs the customer of the players details that has just been listed on the market so the customer can buy our card, thus selling us their coins. The system will then release the agreed payment price for the amount of coins we have just bought via MoneyBookers to the users account details that have been submitted previously.
- When the user is inputting his player name the system will shows all the players with that player name via a dropdown bar like so: [url removed, login to view]
- (For buying the users cards) If the player is found on the market it will allow the user to proceed to the next page. If the users player is not found on the market then it will decline the key fields and not allow the user onto the next page
- The system will show the user the card listed on the market like so: [url removed, login to view]
- The system will only allow a user to sell me a max of 2million coins in one transaction.
- (When a user is looking to sell us coins) if our stock levels show we have less than 4m coins (for example - this figure should be changeable if needed) in stock for that console then they can proceed to their selected console page but can only sell up to the 4m mark. For example if we have [url removed, login to view] in stock they can only sell us a total of 500k coins at max. Can only sell us 2m coins max in one go irrespective of how much stock we currently have
I need the system implemented on my website by Anthony and work flawlessly 24/7.
In around September time i will need the system updating when the new edition of FIFA is released. I will pay a small fee to update it.
I need a page that will allow me to turn off/on the automated system and also a page to change my moneybookers account that will be used to pay for customer's coins. I also need a page that will allow me to change my buying/selling coins account.
Systems stock control system will only allow users to buy a max of 2million coins in one transaction and will only allow customers to buy a quantity of coins that we have in stock. So if we have 500k coins in stock it will not allow a customer to buy any more than 500k coins.
If the account that is used for selling coins has no players in its trade pile it should buy a bronze pack and sends the players to the trade pile so it can list a player on the market for a user to buy.
The program should be edittable by other programmers if needs be.
I will need Anthony to install the system onto my server and make every page work correctly and as expected.