Bays Joinery is an award winning joinery and kitchen company, specializing in design, manufacturing and installation of a broad range of projects, in and around Nelson, New Zealand.
Following unprecedented growth and with major new projects ramping up, we are seeking a technical drafts person to join our team. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of technical and practical experience.
Your main responsibility in this role is to develop high quality technical drawings/drawing documentation, relating to project specific requirements, including files for the CNC machines.
You will be responsible for ensuring all plans are delivered efficiently on time and as your client expected.
Other responsibilities involve:
• Producing CAD Drawings with Bays Joinery systems
• Producing accurate and timely reproductions and revised plans as requested
• Microvellum knowledge
• AutoCAD experience
• Kitchen & joinery manufacturing experience
• Attention to detail
• Ability to create cutting lists, for production
• Ability to read and interpret joinery plans & architect plans
• Knowledge of kitchen hardware, mechanisms and materials
• Good communication skills and work as part of a team
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and other daily desktop software
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $28/time for dette job
Hi, My name is Maria, I'm an architect and Leed Green Associate, and I'd be glad to discuss your project. I work with autocad in a daily basis. Feel free to contact me! Looking forward to working with you! Regards,
I have good experience in the areas of AutoCAD and Building Architecture. If hired by you for your jobs and projects I will deliver high quality work for your jobs or projects.