I am working on a house renovation and extension project and am currently in need of a structural engineer to design, detail and draft the steel frame extension (portal frame) with timber members for rafters / purlins, etc. plus the concrete foundations / slab.
I have drawn the layout and can provide:
• Existing Dwelling Site Plan
• Site Plan with Proposed Extension plus Autocad 3D model with example design
• Existing Dwelling Photos
• Example Design Extension Photos (what I am wanting the finished product to look like).
In summary, I am needing the below deliverables:
1. Complete the full structural design of the extension / roof, including footings / slab with full drawings. Steel column sections are to go in between the brickwork. All sections are to be kept as lean as possible to keep cost down and weight down for installation.
2. Complete the roof design of the ensuite / WIR / Bathroom / Laundry area to property tie-into the new roof of the extension. See photos from site to show how the roof currently is.
3. Complete the drafting including elevation drawings (I have completed the general layout at per the attached, may need a few tweaks).
4. Provide any design details for the Pool area to enable me to take to Council for approval. This will be a fibreglass pool.
5. Provide detailed MTO for materials. All designs must conform to Australian Standards (AS).
All design work must come with detailed calculation reports and all deliverable must come with PDF copies and native copies.
I am looking for a fairly prompt turn around time so please feel free to get in touch for clarifications.
Does this sound like something you can deliver? If yes, I would like you to please provide me with some examples of your work for me to review.
Looking forward to your reply.