Drawings for building department showing location of cremation furnace and gas lines to be installed along with a stack going through the roof. Project is located in California
1. Submit the internal dimensions of both the primary chamber and secondary chamber.
2. Indicate on an equipment drawing where the thermocouples which measure the temperature for both chambers are located. This is needed to confirm the temperature throughout the chambers.
3. On an aerial photo or site diagram, show the property boundary line and the location of the stack within the boundary.
4. Provide the guaranteed emission rates of pollutants (NOx, CO, VOC, and PM10) from this equipment. This can be either data from the manufacturer (e.g., NOx=30ppm, exhaust particulate matter less than 0.01 gr/scf, etc.) or source test data from identical units.
5. In the supplemental information form, it is stated that the exhaust flow rate for this equipment is 1600 scfm. Provide the documentation for this specification. Note that this information, along with the chamber dimensions, is needed to verify the reported residence time.
6. Specify the time frame for a typical cremation. Specify the maximum number of cremations that can be done per day.
7. A review for compliance with CEQA will be performed prior to taking final action on this application. You may be contacted at a later date with questions regarding this CEQA review.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3044 timen for dette job
Hello dear, I am a Structural engineer. I am expert in structural analysis and design. I can ﬁnish your task in the required time. Please contact me to discuss the details and start working.