We have an AI voice project for native French people about recording in a quiet environment using a mobile app. Need to be fluent, coherent, natural conversation tone, try to avoid a lot of pauses, breathing and sighing, do not appear in other people's voices. Between the ages of 16 and 70, android and iPhone are acceptable but don't use the Samsung S9 series.
You can start automatically once I send you all the details!!!
Looking for french natives (France, born and raised) who want to record 1000 french sentences for an AI company with their smartphone on an app.
- Only for French people who haven't used the app Ocean Speech before!! Otherwise it will be rejected!
- You need to finish in max 3 days once starting the recording!!
- Budget is fixed and it's $40 per person. Recording takes 2.5- 3.5h depending on your speaking and recording skills!
- Payment is after the quality check in 10 Business days and only if you done a good job! Only qualified data will be paid, those whose data is unqualified can not be paid!!!
- Please just French natives (France) born & raised.
- Work is just on the smartphone and app, minimum year 2018 for android and IOS, please dont use Samsung S9 series
- It's possible to make breaks so dont worry usually there are 5 blocks of 200 sentences
?Step one, download App Ocean Speech (Copy and paste to your google playstore)
??Step two, register on app
1. Change language to English
2. Go to sign up
3. Change the country to “France”!!! VERY IMPORTANT, also if not born in France!!
4. Server is “Frankfurt” (look at the bottom to change)
4. Fill in the details required. For “ID card”, and “Email“ it must not be real, it's just the process of the app, it just must LOOK REAL. Leave “Referrar” blank don't put anything there
!Telephone Number Format must be 00xxxxxxxx otherwise the App doesn't accept it for some reason!!
5. Set your password, at least 8 numbers mix letters and numbers.
6. Use the project No. FESC@AS2021126
7. Write down your login details (number and password)
???Step three, record and upload
Please send me a Screenshot of your details (used name, age,)
After finishing recording all sentences, press Upload , you will get a Data code.
⛳ Step four, send recorder's information and copy and share the code.
Quick summary and Side infos:
- ONLY people from France with french accent from France
- no background noises like cars, people talking, notifications from your phone (if it happens correct the sentences please), horns, fans etc...
- please 20-30cm distance from the microphone, best you put it on the table.
- When stuttering, or no fluent sentence, please also repeat! Just relaxed speech and good french!
- Also, no inhale sound at the beginning, just relaxed reading the sentences.
- Simply start after the countdown timer each time, then stop and next. A break is possible at any time, but it is better to take a break after 200 sentences to stay in "flow". It will ask in the app after 200 sets anyway
There are several reasons that recording may fail to pass:
1. The background is not quiet and there is noise surround, including turning on the fan and sitting in front of the computer and air conditioner, causing electrical noise, etc.
2. Charging the phone while recording causes electrical noise.
3. Reading is too influent if you read word by word. The proper way is to read sentence by sentence naturally.
4. The sound was too loud/quiet from time to time or distance was too far/close, which caused the spraying of the microphone or to block the microphone.
5. To say something out of sentences on script or didn’t finish the whole sentence.
6. Reading isn’t pronounced clearly if you read too fast.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $80 timen for dette job
Hi, i'm a french native man aged 48 years old living in France , I am available to do the work within the time limit and I have already used this application. Sicncerly
Hi, I speak French Canadian and I can easily make the French accent from France. French is my first language. I'm also a French teacher. I would be my pleasure to help you trough this task.
Good morning I am 16 and have always lived in France. I don't have diction problems, or a Samsung. Finally I live in Lyon, a big city, so I don't have an accent (I think.)