Voice Actors needed for an upcoming Fantasy Real-time Strategy Game.
3 additional characters to be voiced, possibly by one person. Work consists of around 20 short sentences per character (3-5 words each) that will serve as a response to player requesting action, such as <attack an enemy>, <refuse>, <walk there>.
The characters are units of Elirian race, Rat-human hybrid. Much like Skaven from Warhammer fantasy world. Their voice ideally would be trembling, screeching and stuttering - like they had problems with speaking, they are mutants after all! They are also aggressive and sadistic. Hyperactive.
3 units to be voiced are:
1. Infantry - Close combat specialists. The strongest of the three, most aggressive.
2. Gunmen - Ranged combatants. Similar to the above, but less "powerful"
3. Slaves - Also a close combat unit. Should sound agitated, oppressed and content.
Please refer to samples attached and include following sample lines with your bid
1. Infantry - "We smell flesh... and death.”, "It's the will of The Great One!”
2. Gunmen - "Quick! Aim the legs!", "Shoot them! Shoot them all!"
3. Slaves - "But how master? How?", "Yes, yes, of course!"
No need for adding any effects, those can be added by team at a later stage.
The budget is quite limited at the moment, but there are huge prospects for future work. Full script will be provided. Full signed talent release will be required.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €32 på dette job
Here are the samples you asked for: [login to view URL] Let me know if you'd like to work with me. I'd be happy to provide high quality voice acting quickly and promptly. Thanks for the opportunity!