I need a long term Audio Editing assistant to remove stutters, ums, long silence, error within podcast episodes. This will be a long term project. A test project of 5min must be carried out.
Please apply if interested. Editor Must have the following DAWs:
Below are the SKILLS I desire:
- One who is attentive to detail
- One who delivers efficiently within the time frame.
- One who is flexible and possibly work on weekends when necessary.
- One who has all the three software; Izotope RX, Audacity and WinRAR.
- One who is intelligent in taking proper actions on the project with unique attention
Below are the EXPERIENCES I desire:
- Experience in Podcast editing
- Reducting of breath using -24db( Very important so as to maintain the breath so it is felt only)
- Detailed removal of STUTTERS, AAHHs, UMMs, excess SOs, Errors in SPEECH (You are required to listen carefully to each episode so as to detect speech that has corrected errors. Also here is a video of how I silence using Izotope RX; [login to view URL] )
- Maintain the initial volume -9db
- Maintain the audio format 16Bit [login to view URL] STEREO
- Truncate overall silence using Audacity preset from the video ( [login to view URL] )
- Compress final delivery [login to view URL] file using WinRAR
- You are required to make a 5min sample of the project before sending an offer.
- Do not apply compression, EQ or any sort of effect to the audio.
- DO not manually move the speech to make the speech smooth, used Audacity instead after the overall editing.
LINK TO PROJECT FILE: [login to view URL]
$5 - For 30min Audio
$10 - For 60min Audio
$15 - For 90min Audio
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13 på dette job
Hello sir, I am with music since 2005 so i have enough knowledge about editing i read your instruction but if I get a chance then I can show my skill and i promise that i will satisfied you thank you