We're a podcast production startup company that helps businesses market themselves through Podcasts, by providing powerful content machinery. We need a skilled multimedia producer to handle the following tasks:
- audio clean-up of raw audio - de-noise, de-clip
- audio editing of raw audio - putting together intro, outro, advertisements
- audio mastering - making sure broadcast levels standards are met, ID3 tagging
- video editing - production of small videos (preferably in Premiere Pro) for Social Media content, production of audiograms
If you can handle this type of work, then make sure to get in touch, and explain why you're the perfect fit.
If you've already done the work in this area, please provide examples, and answer the following question:
What would be the price for the following sets of deliverables, per episode:
* audio master (cleaned-up, edited, mastered)
* 3 video clips out of an episode (either audiograms or video excerpts) - note that some podcasts will
not require video editing at all
* YT Video (again, only for the shows that actually record video podcasts)
This is an on-going opportunity for the right person, with a constant workflow. We're looking for a responsible and reliable person with the best offer. Please start your bid with the word creativity so that I can filter out the spam bids.
Thank you & good luck!
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $377 timen for dette job
Hi, Your project looks good. See the similar samples I made matching your project requirements in the below link and message me. [login to view URL] Best Regards, Ekta