Hi! I am posting this on behalf of a client.
If you want to bid for this project, you have to reassure us of complete confidentiality, and the materials cannot be disclosed to anyone. Please read over the details carefully. Your bid will not be considered if you don't follow the instructions below.
We need to get Mandarin voiceover recordings done (either male or female is fine).
PLEASE NOTE: THESE RECORDINGS MUST BE DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL ACOUSTICALLY TREATED STUDIO ENVIRONMENT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
The total no. of recorded pages would be minimum 200 (maybe more).
The material is instructional - and needs to be read as if a teacher is instructing students. The accent needs to be proper Mandarin - no accented dialects are acceptable.
Basically, the readings would need to correspond with a series of instructional slides. After the voiceovers are recorded, you would need to clean up any mistakes, cut the files into smaller files corresponding to the slides, name them as such and then send us the raw unprocessed files. For example, if there is slide no. 12, you will have a text corresponding to slide 12. What you must do is record that text, clean up any mistakes, name the file as slide 12, and then send us the raw, unprocessed file. Hope that makes sense.
You don't need to do any EQing, compression or post-production - except editing out any mistakes. Please note: there must not be any mistakes. If there are mistakes after you have sent the files, you will not be paid. Sorry, our client is very particular, and we demand absolute professionalism.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
1. Please bid per page of voice recording (A4 size page)
2. Bid for the editing and cleaning out mistakes (per page). If included in above, please specify. But we would really like it separate.
3. Bid for 200 pages or more.
4. Delivery time. Please also specify how many pages you will be sending us per week.
5. Mandatory sample recording of the voice of the person who will do the recording. Please ensure that the same person will be doing the recordings as well. If there is any change during the project after you are selected, you need to inform us well in advance, and send us a fresh voice sample. (Actually it is preferable if this doesn't happen, and that the same person does the job all the way through).
6. List of the equipment that you will be using to record the voiceovers. (I mean the actual microphone, interface, etc. I am an audio engineer myself with over 15 years of experience in the industry).
7. Please specify your payment terms, that is - milestones, etc.
Thanks. We look forward to your proposals. Happy bidding!
THIS PROJECT NEEDS TO START IMMEDIATELY (after our client approves the voice).
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1875 for this job
Good Day I can provide both professional voiceover services and editing. All recordings are done in a properly treated VO booth. Equipment is: SSL Alpha Channel mic pre Shure KSM44 mic Shure SM7 mic