We need to create a several marketing and training videos for our new product EHX, (Efficient Hire Express), similar to videos we currently have for Efficient Hire. We will be creating more similar videos targeting various industries in the near future as well.
See examples of videos on our web site [url removed, login to view]
To view a brief sample demo video follow this link: [url removed, login to view]!
For this project we have recorded a 24 minute video of our EHX solution. We have recorded video and sound for this and we can share this video with all qualified candidates.
Un-edited videos on youtube include voice: Restaurant example: [url removed, login to view]
Staffing example demonstration video: [url removed, login to view]
You can also see an example of the type of videos we have created in the past from our web site: www.efficienthire.com.
The job requirements are to:
1. use the video we recorded to create a new video cut down in size with voice over and other images such as PPT bullets added to give context through out...(note we are able and willing to re-record the videos or send them to you in higher resolution, if required)
2. add voice over the entire video and add music as necessary to make the production fun.
3. Read through our web site for an understanding of what we do and discuss with us ongoing as questions arise.
4. Be willing to tweak the end product to meet our needs for marketing.
5. we will have numerous opportunities to who we choose for this task.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $519 for dette job
WE HAVE READ YOUR Project Description.. AND WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED DOING YOUR PROJECT.. KINDLY SEE PM FOR MORE DETAILS AND WORK [url removed, login to view]
professional video editor with more than 10 years experience. video could be even spiced up to make it more up-to-date. if interested send me a mail to discuss further details.
Hi, You can visit my website at The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service I look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards, Dennis