I am interested about small 2-4 minute animation or sildeshow where are :
- motorcycle stand
Or also simple slideshow can be considered.
Animation/slideshow will work as user manual. Nothing complicated. Just advices how to use device, which keys should be pressed on keyboard and which buttons to be pushed on interface.
Please send some sort of price estimation.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Sep 1, 2007 1:16:26 PM:
Do you have any simple sample animation/movie to send? I am quite new to this are and don't have any picture about quality etc...
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Sep 2, 2007 8:40:34 AM:
Animation is only visual instruction how to use some program. Nothing special. No need for interactive functions. Length will be maybe 1-2 minutes.